Stoney Cove Re-Opening Guidance
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES AND CONDITIONS
1. Public access to Stoney Cove is limited to diving and swimming customers only. Accompanying family members or friends are not allowed to enter Stoney Cove at this time.
2. Do not book a ticket to come to Stoney Cove if you have any of the following symptoms, which could be related to a COVID-19 infection:
Fever, Cough, Tiredness or Muscle Pain, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Lung Infections, Headache, Loss of Taste, Diarrhoea
If you are Covid 19 recovered or have had symptoms please consult with you GP before coming diving or swimming.
3. If you have travelled in the last two weeks and or if you have been in contact with people affected or potentially affected by COVID-19, we recommend that you do not dive for at least two weeks.
4. Please be conservative and follow your training, minimise risk by taking an extra conservative approach to your diving.
5. Stoney Cove’s rules and regulations apply to you during your visit Stoney Cove
6. Any tickets bought on this booking service may not be transferred or resold. Tickets bought are subject to UK consumer law and refunds will not be provided if you decide that you don’t want them or if you cannot attend.